Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am in no mood to think of a creative title

I'm sitting with a white towel wrapped around my head with hair far too dry. I should already be ready to go cuz the movie starts in 30 minutes. Really, I am in the middle of a long time coming break up. Being the idiot that I am I have tried to tell myself things will patch themselves up if I just give them a little more time. The shit hit the proverbial fan today. Truth be told it hit the fan early this month but it's been a slow steady stream of diarrhea just squirting out before the big bout today.
I'm moving out. it's devastating, I'm on auto pilot and truth be told I want to curl up and go to bed and cry. However, I have three kids who need me to try to keep it together and take them to see a movie.
One year later she moved out. Three months after that she married that man. She remains on autopilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me smile, please leave one :)